PRIVACY AND DATA POLICY
1. How We Collect Information & Data
2. Types of Information & Data We Collect
- Business Relationship Information:
- Transaction Information:
- Payment and Financial Account Information:
- Browsing and Usage Information:
- Video and Images from Branch /Cameras:
- Call Recordings and Chat Transcripts:
- We collect information passively. We use tools like browser cookies and flash cookies to collect information when you use our websites or interact with our emails. We may also use cameras and other technologies at our branches.
- Other Parties You Engage With. We receive information from parties with which you engage and who offer their products and services to you. These companies may share some information with us about you or your experience with them, such as the items or services you purchased and your contact information.
- Vendors, Product Suppliers, or Service Providers. We receive information, including identification information, contact information, demographic information and purchase information from our vendors, product suppliers, and service providers.
3. How SiteOne Uses Information & Data
- Product and Customer Service Support
- Marketing and Advertising
- Surveys & Promotional Events
- Legal, Security, and Safety Reasons
- Manage Business Needs
- For any other purpose described to you at the time information is collected.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
- Primary Accountholder or Administrator. If you designate an administrator to manage your account, we may share contact information for accounts with that administrator.
- Affiliates and Suppliers, such as affiliated companies, suppliers, and business partners.
- Service Providers, such as delivery providers, payment processors, vendors or other third parties.
- Marketing or Advertising Partners, such as to deliver ads either online or in person or as part of an advertising campaign.
5. Cookies and Similar Collection Technologies
8. Information & Data Security
12. Job Applicants